As a Senior Account Executive you will identify and onboard new Sellers and assist Sellers to drive sales generated from selling on the company to meet individual and team target.
- Identify, qualify, and manage a pipeline of prospective Sellers.
- Engage with prospective Sellers to understand their needs and gauge fit with the company Services product set. Cultivate their interest to sell with us.
- Assist Sellers during onboarding process. Manage timeline and action plan to ensure Sellers start Selling on time according to plan.
- Use these metrics to guide your work and increase Seller’s productivity.
- Understand and utilize Salesforce CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and status of prospective Sellers as well as respond to business forecasts as communicated by the Global Selling business.
- Develop a clear understanding of the Selling on the company products along with the features and functionalities. Drive feature adoption among Sellers to meet operational metrics.
Benefits and Perks:
- Major medical insurance.
- Pantry Vouchers.
- Flexible work time, including working from home.
- You decide when to take vacation: Hard work deserves a good rest.
- Christmas Bonus 30 days.
- Stock Options.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- 7+ years of successful sales or account management experience, preferably for B2B.
- Demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach.
- Result-oriented. Strong commitment and ownership towards goals or target assigned.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Highly analytical with data driven mindset.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and deal with ambiguity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Comfort with working under-pressure.