As a Sales Operation Leader you will Review the sales cycle and process.
- Establishing what can be improved and working closely with key stakeholders to enable changes in our sales process, especially with the Salesforce.com product and technology team to ensure the system is aligned.
- Driving adoption and compliance of the concepts defined in Blueprint.
- Establishing and using key metrics to measure effectiveness and areas for improvement of the sales process.
- Implementing a regular and ongoing cycle of updating the blueprint sales process based on business changes, insights, and feedback to ensure the blueprint remains relevant in our fast-growing business.
- Updating documentation and driving communication of changes on a regular cadence.
- Create globally consistency and share best practices globally.
Benefits and Perks:
- Major medical insurance.
- Pantry Vouchers.
- Flexible work time, including working from home.
- You decide when to take vacation: Hard work deserves a good rest.
- Christmas Bonus 30 days.
- Stock Options.
- 3-5+ Prior experience in sales operations, process improvement, or sales roles in a B2B organization and/or SaaS industry.
- Robust understanding of Salesforce.com and how it can enable and add value to the sales cycle.
- Ability to think like a sales person and intimately understand the B2B sales process and opportunities and challenges surrounding it.
- Strong ability to simplify complex operations and data and effectively communicate this to leaders across all levels of our organization.
- Drive to develop high-standard goals, ideas, and initiatives and derive satisfaction from executing against them.
- Ability to influence and build consensus among internal teams.
- Highly collaborative spirit and able to work across many functions and build rapport quickly.
- Experience working in a large matrix organization with a fast pace of work.
- Ability to manage complexity and competing priorities.
- High energy and results focused (short-term and long-term vision).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Comfort with working under-pressure.