The Director of Social Media & Content Strategy will lead a team of content strategists and producers to conceive and create content for all channels, from web copy, CRM, paid media, broadcast, social, partners, and events. We’re looking for someone with a creative vision who can be both strategic and execution-oriented to provide everything from brand creative direction to copywriting for marketing assets.
- Oversee the integrated communications process for all marketing campaigns- from ideation through execution.
- Create and sign-off on the editorial calendar.
- Lead brand voice across all marketing channels.
- Provide creative direction on all marketing and product campaigns on the calendar.
- Creating concepts that will help generate revenue and brand awareness.
- Lead the content brief process that results in strategic and effective editorial content development with our Creative teams.
- Create content amplification strategies to expand the reach of our brand stories and campaigns through existing or new channels.
- Collaborate on external brand and designer partnerships to develop co-branded storytelling opportunities.
- 10+ years of Content development and leadership experience- preferably with a consumer brand.
- Deeply customer centric, must understand our customers and how engage with them.
- Able to think big and inspire brilliant creative ideas.
- Have a sense of urgency and ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
Thoughtful and detail-oriented.
- Demonstrated success creating effective marketing and creative campaigns.
- Excellent writer, specifically brand voice and consumer marketing.
- Track record managing teams of content producers and creatives.
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to turn complex ideas into clear narratives.
- Analytical ability to process and make decisions based on data and quantitative goals.