The Regional Manager Retail is responsible for the launch, development, and sustainable growth of our business and teams. You will launch our studios in each market, help recruit, and train (via relevant studio managers) the teams to operate them, manage P&L, and hit key market performance targets. You’ll partner cross-functionally throughout the organization across design, engineering, research, product, studios, support and more. You will also partner with key outside stakeholders and bridge the gap between the city, regional, and HQ teams.
- Lead a team of incredibly smart, passionate, and diverse people. You will specifically manage the studio managers in your market.
- Liaise with departments across the company to kick us off in new markets.
- Orchestrate promotional, advertising, design, logistics, and PR activities
Manage P&L for your market and be responsible for key performance targets.
- Empower the local city teams to deliver on their KPIs by working with various departments across the company.
- Work with other RGMs to help scale our other cities through developing and sharing best practices.
- Represent Moons at local events and with local PR.
- Collaborate with our Regional Marketing team to initiate creative local strategies and user growth campaigns.
- Bachelor´s Degree.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in operations management or consulting.
- Prior experience leading large teams.
- You’re a lights-out operator and a process-first leader.
- You’re able to create structure where there is none.
- Track record of setting expectations and motivating a team to deliver against them.
- A data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment achieved through a strong analytical mindset.
- A creative, solutions focused approach with a focus on achieving results.
- Relevant experience in consumer service marketing is advantageous.
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to build smart partnerships.
- Highly self-motivated and entrepreneurial leader who thrives in high-pressure, high-urgency situations.
- Crisp verbal and written communicator.
- Impeccably organized, with an uncanny attention to detail.
- Ruthless prioritizer, with ability to adjust priorities on the fly as business needs evolve.
- You should expect to be traveling 25% of the time.