The Real Estate Associate will support our retail expansion strategy and help grow our presence throughout the country by scouting locations, researching markets, negotiating LOIs, identifying creative market entry strategies and managing our nationwide broker network.
- Perform market research, market sizing, competitor research, as well as pro forma analysis for new locations.
- Create, manage and maintain a real estate pipeline to establish an inventory of the best locations in all target markets
Implement creative real estate strategies for market entry.
- Collaborate with different teams to ensure agreement throughout the new store development process, including budgets, opening timing, etc.
- Assist with site selection and trade area mapping.
- Manage nationwide broker network
Manage national deal development tracker to ensure development department accuracy.
- Create deal packages for approval by real estate, design, construction, finance and strategy.
- Liaison between facilities, operations and landlords to work out site specific issues as they arise.
- Help with national and market by market real estate strategy.
- Travel to markets to support Real Estate department - about 25% of the time.
- Bachelor´s Degree.
- 1-2+ years as a deal maker as either a Real Estate Analyst/Junior, Real Estate Manager, Retail Commercial, Real Estate Broker in the retail/hospitality environment.
- Experience in navigating the landlord/tenant relationship
Knowledge of basic real estate, construction and space planning knowledge.
- Experience or exposure to negotiating and documenting real estate contracts.
- Ability to travel for about 25% of working time.