The Offline Marketing role will develop and drive the offline marketing strategy for company´s destination sites whilst ensuring activity is in line with online marketing. Activity aimed at driving brand awareness and maximising sales with our own customer databases whilst also attracting new customers.
- Ensure that budgets are spent effectively across the year for each destination site, whilst not under or over spending.
- Ensure key seasonal campaigns and events are supported with the correct offline marketing activity.
- Attract new customers using existing creative assets.
- Identify market segments and new channels to target using customer data.
- Seek new markets and opportunities.
- Work closely with the online team to ensure effective roll out of multi-channel campaigns.
- Work closely with the creative team to review and optimise assets.
- BA degree in Marketing/Communications or similar field (plus).
- 1-3 years of offline marketing experience.
- Experience coordinating with multiple departments to create campaigns.
- Solid writing and proofreading skills with a firm grasp on proper grammar and spelling.
- Highly attentive to detail.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and confidently.
- Passion for Marketing. You stay up to date on the industry, platforms and changes as they roll out.
- Positive attitude and flexible personality.
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative spirit.