User interface (UI) designers work closely with user experience (UX) designers and other design specialists. Their job is to make sure that every page and every step a user will experience in their interaction with the finished product will conform to the overall vision created by UX designers.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Present design decisions based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Keep updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UX designers.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3+ years of experience and proven track record.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.