The primary duty of an Accounting Specialist is to update and maintain
normal and complex company accounts.
- Help the company to remain profitable by ensuring accurate financial
- Initiate analyses of all accounting systems and procedures.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost
Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Prepare timely financial statements (individual and consolidated).
- Manage and comply with government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Analyze, initiate and implement best practices and procedures in the
- Establish accounting controls to generate various financial reports.
- Make appropriate changes to the financial system in place to maximize
- Degree in business administration, finance, economics, statistics or
- 2+ years of experience in accounting.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Hunger for success.
English (medium / advanced).