A front-end web developer is responsible for implementing visual and interactive elements that users engage with through their web browser when using a web application.
- Develop new user-facing features
Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Bachelor´s Degree.
- Proficient understanding of web markup.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Startup experience.
*The company is not hiring anyone remote or anyone who wants to have home office.