Back-end Development refers to the server-side development. It is the term used for the behind-the-scenes activities that happen when performing any action on a website.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
- Organize the logic of the system which runs across various devices.
- Bachelor´s Degree.
- Skill for implementing algorithms and solving system related problems.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Startup experience.
*The company is not hiring anyone remote or anyone who wants to have home office.