The Sales Executives are focused on territory planning and
managing prospects and clients in various stages of the sales cycle. They are responsible for everything from prospecting, opportunity creation and maintaining a healthy pipeline to managing the sales cycle coordination.
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales.
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling, remote and face to face meetings.
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales.
- Make presentations to senior managers and decision makers.
- Draft and deliver proposals.
- Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis.
- Report on sales activity on a weekly basis.
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods.
- 2+ years selling enterprise SaaS (preferred) or SW application products to Large and Medium organizations.
- Desire to work in a start-up with high growth.
- Proven success in meeting or exceeding enterprise quotas and business targets.
- Strong prospecting and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage a qualified pipeline and forecasting process.
- Excellence in sales execution and following a disciplined sales process.
- Team player who works well with other.
- Fluent in english and spanish.
I) 15 días de aguinaldo.
II) Prima Vacacional del 25%.
III) 10 días de vacaciones al año, a partir del tercer mes con incremento vacacional anual.
IV) Seguro de Gastos Médicos Menores y posibilidad de contratar seguro de Gastos Médicos Mayores con precio preferencial.