The VP of Retail Operations will institutionalize and scale retail operations across all sales locations.
- Motivate and lead a high performance team, providing leadership and management to the service organization and regional operations managers.
- Develop and implement key operational strategies to improve service quality, overall customer experience, financial results, and employee engagement.
- Develop and measure the effectiveness of all operational processes.
- Provide timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the Retail environment.
- Ensure organizational growth, operating efficiency and customer service excellence.
- Work with the store's management to solve conflicts.
- 6+ years of experience, primarily within a retail, consumer healthcare business or top consulting/banking.
- MBA preferred.
- Proven track record with ability to successfully deliver projects to completion.
- A strong work ethic, natural curiosity and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently drive goals and deliver on deadlines under budget.
- A high level of comfort with data analysis and performance metrics.
- Strong time management skills and experience managing numerous projects simultaneously.
- Impeccable and concise communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Leadership skills and an ability to attract and grow a team of industry experts.
- A positive attitude, solid personal integrity, a sense of humor, and a love for beautiful smiles.