The Regional Manager will lead, inspire, train, manage, monitor the performance of and develop further our teams in LATAM.
- Design, build, analyze and monitor the enterprise processes in and among business functions and markets.
- Contact and meet potential and existing large enterprise clients in order to analyze their needs and product-market fit delivering valuable insights for further product development.
- Learn and understand customer needs in order to achieve ‘success’ for the customer.
- Contact and build relationships with the big software players, insurance companies and other healthcare organizations in the industry.
- Monitor customer KPI’s and offer them further solutions to generate more value.
- Undergraduate degree in technical, quantitative or business fields with a master’s degree or MBA.
- At least 12 years of total experience, with at least 4 years in enterprise Software (experience in healthcare software industry is an advantage).
- You are an effective leader with experience in managing sales and account management teams.
- Previous experience in consulting and/or project management.
- Previous sales budget ownership.
- You are results-oriented and a keen negotiator.
- You can build rapport with high level decision-makers in different organizations such as clinics, hospitals, software companies and insurance companies.
- Good with numbers and people equally.