The Marketing Analytics team provides a comprehensive understanding of customers, channels and product offering in order to achieve high and sustainable growth. You will help to increase sales and customer engagement and improve targeting and marketing efficiency, via analysis and reporting.
- Hands-on understanding of Google Analytics to drive technical changes.
- Understand and drive the attribution modelling for performance marketing channels.
- Understand the business challenges faced by the Marketing team, derive actionable insights and concise recommendations.
- Update exiting and create new metrics and reporting that help drive business decisions.
- Leverage customer data to increase the efficiency of our marketing spend working closely with the channel teams on campaign optimization.
- Bachelor´s degree in mathematics, statistics, operational research, economics or related discipline.
- 2+ years of experience in a business analytics environment.
- 1+ years of experience managing GA.
- Proficiency in analytical data manipulation on large databases.
- Expert using Excel for data analysis and modeling.
- Able to generate ideas and solve problemas independently.
- Ability to manage multiple cross-funcional projects across multiple geographies.
- Should be good in English language communication.