We're looking for a successful email marketing associate to join our Marketing and Customer Success team. You will work throughout the design and management of best-in-class marketing campaigns.
Applying knowledge of automation via email and SMS, you will work throughout the design and management of best-in-class marketing campaigns. You will collaborate with marketing, design, product and customer experience orgs, and must feel comfortable driving projects through all of them.
- Complete the daily email operations such as project scheduling, production, deployment, and post-analysis of all email communication.
- Lead email data transformation, audience segmentation, content creation & optimization, quality assurance, multivariate testing, and analytics.
- Manage the email creative/development pipeline with support from designers, copywriters, and front-end developers.
- Develop reporting & analytics for email channel, and continually optimize channels based on target KPIs.
- Collaborate with Technical Product Manager on ideal technical solutions to support email marketing strategy. Work within database to optimize audience segmentation.
- Build the promotional calendar and increase seasonal conversion through on-brand campaigns.
- Test, monitor, and analyze campaigns, providing recommendations for future experiments.
- BA degree in Marketing/Communications or similar field (plus), analytical emphasis preferred.
- 1-3 years of marketing-specific experience, focused on email marketing.
- Hands-on experience with at least one ESP/automation platform; Braze a plus.
- Experience coordinating with multiple departments to create email campaigns.
- Proficient in web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Amplitude, Mixpanel, etc.).
- Solid writing and proofreading skills with a firm grasp on proper grammar and spelling.
- Highly attentive to detail.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and confidently.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Suite, especially Excel.
- Positive attitude and flexible personality.
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative spirit.
- HTML/CSS and SQL skills a plus!