You will create a strategy to give the customers a personalized experience by helping them finding the products/content they´ll enjoy or need the most.
- Unify and coordinate the personalization strategy across channels and countries.
- Measure the impact and uplift generated from personalization and segmentation strategies across channels.
- Develop and execute the personalization strategy in our onsite (web/m-site) and APP, along the customer journey (using our third party and in-house tools already developed).
- Create and execute the A/B test pipeline of our Onsite and APP based on the conversion funnel results and possible improvements.
- Maintain testing schedule, and manage on-time, high quality execution, ensuring validity and reliability of test data, proper back-end-set-up and proper user experience.
- Participate in quarterly optimization planning, understanding business objetives and providing data-driven input with an aim to improve revenue and conversion rates.
- Project management: roadmap creation and prioritization, partner with internal shakeholders as appropriate (business leads, design, operations, analytics and vendor) throughout planning and execution.
- BS/BA in business, marketing, engineering, product management, statistics or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in eCommerce.
- JS and CSS knowledge.
- Proven personalization/conversion or A/B testing background.
- HTML knowledge.
- Experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics).
- Analytical mindset, hands-on mentality, a highly organized working structure, and the ability to develop creative solutions from broad goals.
- Ability to draw defendable hypothesis and use data to validate and plan corresponding next steps.
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to partner with teams spanning many disciplines.
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
- Able to generate ideas and solve problems independently.