As a COO you will set and execute operational strategy tied to actionable goals for performance and short-term and long-term growth developed in collaboration with the CEO and CGO.
- Drive results and oversee the operations.
- Oversee all operations, including logistics, human resources and supply chain.
- Create feedback loops to research and experiment on the optimal customer journey.
- Aggressively manage capital investments and expenses to ensure the company meets targets related to growth and profitability.
- Own financial reporting, planning, and analysis with the support accounting and finance teams.
- Provide detailed performance tracking documents both current and forecast.
- Manage legal and regulatory compliance to ensure company’s reputation for strict adherence to industry laws and guidelines.
- Bachelor´s Degree.
- 4+ years of experience, primarily within a retail or consumer healthcare business.
- English: Complete.
- MBA preferred.
- Proven track record with ability to successfully deliver projects to completion.
- A strong work ethic, natural curiosity and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently drive goals and deliver on deadlines under budget.
- A high level of comfort with data analysis and performance metrics.
- Strong time management skills and experience managing numerous projects simultaneously.
- Impeccable and concise communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Leadership skills and an ability to attract and grow a team of industry experts.