You will be responsible for driving business strategy from operational data, leading logistics and service dynamic. The generating business insights that will facilitate the company growth and expansion.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for ensuring company’s vehicle fleet is managed and maintained in such a manner as to support operations in the most efficient way possible. This would involve managing a team for ensuring effective and timely maintenance, servicing and repair of vehicles in order to minimize downtime. Developing, implementing and enforcing vehicle management best practices, policies and procedures.
- Partner with leadership on all maintenance planning and execution improvements.
- Support field execution of and compliance with routing plans; facilitate feedback from all levels of the organization.
- Measure and correct the daily performance of Operations specialists.
- Develop and manage scorecards on metrics/KPI’s.
- Oversee and monitor subordinates to ensure that the fleet is maintained in accordance with established standards and that policies and practices are properly followed.
- Responsible for all in fleeting activities including, timely new vehicle acceptance, installation of tags and other proprietary items making the vehicle ready to rent.
- Plans, direct and monitors preventive maintenance and repair programs for all company rental vehicles.
- Supervision of local warehouse and inventory.
- Generate insights for the business to optimize current and future operational infrastructure.
- Analyze and look at data to identify trends and performance improvement opportunities.
- Contributes and guides others to understanding and supporting our company culture.
- Experience with operational management and ability to improving processes, managing change and people to continuously improve and grow an operation.
- Strong people leadership skills, demonstrated team management, building, teaching, coaching, and motivational competencies.
- Problem Solving & Decision Quality: Able to use rigorous logic and methods to solve problems.
- Planning and Priority Setting: Demonstrate an ability to set objectives and goals and organize work appropriately to meet and exceed goals.
- Data-driven person: the ability to analyze data, interpret and generate a business decision for efficient routes and dispatch actions.
- Results oriented: Holds self and others accountable for results.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrates strong listening, written and oral communication skills.