The Brand Promoter plays a critical role in company’s success by contributing to the top of our sales funnel via our big box retail partnerships (think the Fortune 500 companies where you shop for groceries, electronics, clothes, etc.).
They will serve as our front lines in the stores where we have booth presences, speaking face-to-face with potential customers in order to convert them into clients. As an early member of this department, you’ll have a unique chance to shape the future strategy of this team.
- Staff our booths at our partner stores; arrive punctually to assigned shifts at either Superama and Costco store locations (depending on geography).
- Approach potential customers to explain the product and answer their questions in order to schedule home visits with our Field Sales team
Upload potential customer information to our platform with detailed notes for our Inside Sales team to contact .
- Maintain a healthy and friendly relationship with our partners’ staff and be able to handle logistics in a proper way.
- Collaborate closely with our Marketing and Inside Sales teams to execute on strategies in order to increase conversion from a conversation into home visits with our Sales team.
- Schedule 16 Qualified Site Visits per week.
- High energy level, self-motivated and extroverted.
- Be a fighter that won’t quit after a couple of “no’s”.
- Problem solver and adaptable to rapid changes.
- Excellent verbal communication skills; excels at reading people and understanding them.
- Able to identify with and communicate effectively with clients of varying backgrounds and ages.
- Must be willing to adhere to “retail hours” - flexibility and willingness to work day shifts, evening shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Own a smartphone that has internet access and the ability to download applications.
- The best employees not only exceed goals but also make the workplace a Brighter place for everyone; we are looking for smiles and can-do attitudes!