Our Interior Designer will use his excellent taste and trendsetting style to create and design functional and aesthetically appealing spaces.
- Communicate with internal and external teams, work with local suppliers to provide the most economical and environmentally responsible design elements.
- Collaborate with the client communications team to define the customer experience and close the feedback loop to create the most forward thinking spaces for our guests.
- Create beautiful presentations that tell the story of the experience for the guest through your design. Showcase the beauty of the neighborhood and the city through visual elements that tie in every detail.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in design or related field.
- Professional experience in residential interior design: you’ve invested yourself into understanding “what makes a house a home” and have fun creating just that, you have just as much fun designing the most zen yoga room, as well as an inspiring work-oriented space
- Hospitality-driven: you put the guest first and understand the importance of every touch of the brand to the consumer.
- Your design is set apart by your attention to detail in convenience that is thoughtful and forward-thinking
- Locally-focused: you have an eye for neighborhood style, you see the immediate surroundings as a canvas and pull inspiration from every nook and cranny.
- You strive to utilize local artists and design theories to maximize the “local feel” and spark curiosity
- Team-oriented: you enjoy collaborating ideas with others, you know that your ideas are strongest with the support from your counterparts (we strive to challenge each other without ego)
- Hustle: most importantly, you have a bias towards getting your hands dirty, getting sh*t done, and making decisions independently while staying budget friendly
- Feedback-seeking: you crave rapid feedback because you know that that's the only way to grow.
- Tech-lover: you are excited about using technology, even in your design itself, and have experience using typical start-up tech applications (asana, slack, gmail & google drive)
- Experience at a start-up is a plus.