As an Account Executive you will be selling the company´s iPad-based point of sale solution to restaurateurs in Mexico and surrounding areas. From cold calling on prospects to conducting in-person demos of the POS software, you will take full ownership of the sales cycle in this outside sales role. This outside sales role focuses heavily on providing prospective clients a deep understanding of the company’s product and services to turn qualified leads into deals. In addition, this individual will also communicate benefits and feature as appropriate and relevant to the client. The role requires strong sales, customer satisfaction, and technical skills to successfully communicate with clients and other departments.
- Build a pipeline of prospects and manage the sales stages from initiate to close at the client location.
- Educate prospects and clients about products and services through presentations and product demonstrations in-person.
- Foster relationships with business partner counterparts who sell and support complementary applications and services to point of sale systems serving the restaurant industry in your territory
Plan, direct and coordinate sales support activities, including management of the sales pipeline through the company´s sales tools (Salesforce).
- Involved in all phases of the sales lifecycle including: identifying and developing leads; meeting with clients; developing value propositions; financial deal structuring; to contract negotiation and closing.
- Generate a high volume of sales related activities including demo presentations and proposals.
- Perform all aspects of selling professionally including: prospecting, approaching, presenting, handling objections, closing and follow-up.
- Understand the competitive landscape (strengths, weaknesses, benefits) and determine how to position the service to win.
- Maintain strong knowledge of all products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions and service features.
- Knowledge of competitive offers and provide critical market feedback to the client regarding local competition and product/service needs.
- Provide ongoing feedback from restaurant principles to Sales Operations and Product Marketing teams as well as aid in identifying new market opportunities.
- Assist Finance in resolving accounts receivable issues.
- Meet and Exceed sales revenue and booking goals and overall objectives.
- BA/BS degree required.
- Strong communication, organizational and presentation skills with ability to sell at all decision-making levels.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience selling B2B product solutions.
- Ability to manage complex sales and develop strategic plans.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Experience canvassing and cold-calling into various types of local businesses, with evidence of success
Knowledge of restaurant operations is strongly desired.
- Experience with Google Apps and SalesForce is strongly desired.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Self motivated, creative, flexible.
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English.