The Country Manager will be responsible for the development and growth of our operations in Mexico. The role requires exceptional leadership skills, operational experience, strategic thinking.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in team management, business development and will have demonstrated the ability to think strategically, measure success, drive execution and obtain results.
-Establish and track progress against the objectives.
-Grow the team from 1 to more employees when needed.
-Manage operations and lead initiatives in various commercial functions, including marketing, business development, finance, customer service, legal advice, etc.
-Collaborate with product and engineering teams in new functions and problem solving to grow and develop the platform locally.
- Support marketing efforts with local positioning, agency identification and communications.
- Explore local business development partnerships in the public and private sectors.
- 4-6 years of operations and sales experience and/or MBA a plus.
- Speak, write fluent English.
- Experience working for a tech startup is a big plus.
- Thinks strategically but 100% willing to get involved in operational detail and substitute for team
- Outstanding communicator and highly collaborative.
- Entrepreneurial and proactive.