We’re customer-centric and we mean it. We’re committed to quality patient outcomes - and that starts with quality customer experiences. You will work on projects that aim at creating an amazing customer experience and consolidate processes during hyper growth. We’re looking for a passionate, people-oriented leader to own our customer experience and lead a team of high-performing frontline customer care professionals. This is a key management role. This person will be responsible for planning, building, and running a high performing team. We are looking for a highly effective manager that excels at both developing their team’s skills and being fully engaged in all aspects of delivering an exceptional customer experience.
Additionally, as a frontline leader, you’ll deliver key insights to our product, design, operations, engineering and marketing teams to ensure that customer needs are heard across the business. You will report directly to our Chief of Growth.
- Define and implement world class processes to achieve operational excellence.
- Build a people-oriented team culture to attract and retain the very best talent.
- Provide clear growth paths and mentorship opportunities for team members.
- Own all Support KPIs and SLAs. With ownership over how we’re serving our customers, you’ll put in place the processes, systems, and accountability to results that we need to scale.
- Run day to day care operations including, capacity planning, team assignments and metric monitoring.
- Translate high-level team and company strategy into actionable goals and tactics for the team.
- Measure progress towards those goals effectively.
- Develop, evaluate, and execute processes and policies to improve our level of service.
- Coordinate feedback loops to improve product and features with other teams.
- Dig into the data, detect opportunities and issues, suggest improvements for direct impact.
- Measure performance and push to improve KPI’s, understand full customer experience.
- 2 years minimum experience in tech operations / management consulting / strategy work in a large business, or of growing startup.
- Experience managing a team.
- Track record of tackling diverse problem sets and moving the needle significantly and sustainably on key business metrics.
- Expert communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal).
- The ability to handle multiple projects and competing priorities (ability to make trade-offs effectively) and adapt rapidly to a fluid, high-growth environment.
- Data driven mentality.
- High adaptability to change and operational excellence, team player.
- Curious mind and with a lot of initiative.
- High stamina and ready to work long hours under pressure to deliver results.