As a Key Account Manager you will successfully acquire new B2B customers for the company.
- You convert qualified leads to degrees through your professional, confident and charming manners.
- You build a relationship of partnership with new customers with ease and “in-person” and at
the same time maintain the relationship with existing customers.
- You travel a lot and like to spend your days “on-the-road”.
- You reach your specific goals and key figures; even if you have to go the extra mile for that.
- Degree in business administration / sales or have a comparable business education.
- Extraordinary sales talent and the ability to build and maintain a network of B2B customers.
- Knowledge of sales techniques.
- Outstanding personality that enables you to gain business partners for you and your goals.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Hunger for success.