As our Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for acquiring, onboarding, retaining and making critical partnerships with Mexico’s key players, you will architect and implement business strategies to optimize each partner relationship on a local, regional or national basis, including conducting day-to-day interactions, regular face-to-face updates, identifying and running marketing and promotional opportunities, and ensuring fulfillment of all business
The Partnerships Manager will be responsible positioning the brand with key partner merchants to create and build healthy partnerships for mutual, long-term success.
What you’ll do:
- Forge relationships with key companies with a big amount of users like Uber, Cabify, DiDi, Sindelantal.
- You will lead partners to customer acquisition targets, recurrency and implement growth initiatives.
- Lead Account Management to build long term strategies that maximize Partners and success.
- Use data to inform, evaluate partner value on the platform, deal rules, and priorities.
*Monday - Thursday: 9am - 7pm
*Friday: 8am - 3pm
- 3 -5 years of sales and business development leadership experience.
- Local candidates highly preferred.
- Finance knowledge.
- Start-up experience.
- English Fluency.
- Collaborative mind-set and deep intellectual curiosity.
- Problem - solver willing to roll up your sleeves to find creative solutions and drive implementation to make them successful.
- Data-driven decision making to both plan and pivot appropriately in a fast paced environment.
- Proven track-record of leadership across initiatives and working with cross-functional teams.