The roll of Restaurant Partnership Manager is in charge of grow and develop the restaurants portfolio of the company in Mexico City. The ideal candidate wants to create new and develop existing restaurant partnerships and will evolve to be the master of the restaurant scene, while constantly raising the bar in how we cooperate with the individual venue owners.
- Identify and contact restaurants that are a great fit for the app.
- Systematically manage the pipeline of new potential restaurant partnerships.
- Build strategic relationships with restaurants and negotiate partnerships with their owners.
- Leverage best practices and firm resources to help you stay on target.
- Make sound business decisions while supporting your intuition with data.
- You have sales experience and you love sales!
- Quickly able to identify and target the most popular restaurants in Mexico City.
- Networking and building relationships is your second-nature.
- Shy and quiet are not words that describe you.
- Getting a ‘no’ only makes you more driven towards the ‘yes’
- Natural “hunter” - if you don’t know the restaurant owner, you will utilize your broad network to get the meeting.
- A true foodie with a constant hunger to learn.